One vet visits each area on a set day of the week, and will be happy to carry out all routine work, blood tests, assess new problems or old – we only ask that you can fit in with our route and timetable.
1. Any work expected to take less than an hour can be done on a free visit.
2. Appointments can be booked up to 6pm the day before, or 6pm Friday for the following Monday. Same day area visits are not available; visit fees will apply. Free visits are on a first come, first served basis so book in early!
3. We will provide an estimated arrival time for your vet, but this may be altered to allow us to plan an efficient route. We are very happy to call you on the day to give you an update on the vet’s progress.
4. The same vet will cover each area, but no vet can be specified for a free visit. Visits may still be booked with a requested vet at a time to suit you, but a visit fee will apply as per our current charges.
5. Registered clients will be invoiced monthly as normal; unregistered clients will be expected to pay at the time of the consultation.
Please see our Equine Healthcare Made Easy leaflet in Downloads for more information on the areas, or call the surgery on 01635 254544 for more information.