Fit to Fly Certificates

One of our small animal vets can offer animal health certificates to be able to take your pets abroad, if you wish.

As a general rule, all pets will need a rabies vaccination at least a month before travel, be microchipped and up to date on their worming treatments.

Dependant on the country you are visiting, there are different requirements that are needed so if you do wish to get one of your animals a certificate, give us a call so we can help you through the necessary steps.